Menu
papedu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have been kicked out of Virgin media??

I recently joined Virgin media and since yesterday I can not connect to the router. I'm receiving excellent signal in all my devices, but I'm just not allowed to connect to the wifi. I entered my Virgin media account and they say that I'm no longer in Virgin media?? the message is this: 'You're not with Virgin Media anymore If there's any information you want to grab from your account, you have 90 days from your disconnection date to do so. Please make sure you retrieve all your important emails and files before this time'

Not being able to actually speak with a person makes everything much more difficult... Did anyone face a similar problem and some tips to share?

0 Kudos
papedu
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have been kicked out of Virgin media??

No answer from anyone from Virgin? I really need my internet back. Still in the same situation, I guess I need to find another company. Any recommendation? I'm new in the UK and I just chose Virgin because it was pre-installed in my house

0 Kudos
paultechy
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

there is currently a few days delay in getting official reply by a forum admin, i would strongly advise doing any bumping/adding further posts, since they answer oldest first, could give customer services a call via 0345 454 11111 but they're short staffed and possible long delays.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey @papedu,

Sorry to hear that this has happened to you. Are you a brand new customer or have you transferred your services from another account with us? 

If you are a brand new customer, has anyone been in touch with you since you last posted to discuss this with you?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
papedu
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm  brand new costumer. An engineer installed my router on January 15th, but since Monday 25th I have no access to the broadband. I'm receiving proper signal, but I'm not allowed to connect to it... and it seems I'm no longer a client as I said in my first message.  

No one had contacted me since I posted my message.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @pepedu 

Thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your services. 

I am going to drop you a PM so that I can get some account information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos