cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been charged for Netflix even though I have not requested it.

oaksand
Joining in

Last month a charge for Netflix appeared on my bill even though I haven't requested it. I contacted VM through the chat function and thought this had been resolved and expected a refund on this months bill however instead of the refund I have been charged again. How do I stop this happening as I am not prepared to keep paying for something I don't want or use?

8 REPLIES 8

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @oaksand 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Very sorry to hear of this dispute.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John

i have had this same issue for many months now and I always need to call virgin media support to have the refund applied in subsequent bills. I’m usually told the charge will not be applied i future bills but it always is. Please can this be resolved asap.

Alex

Thanks for the reply @Zander63 on here.

I will investigate this for you and look in to what has happened.
I will send a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for speaking with us today @Zander63 on the VM forums. 👋🏼

I'm glad we have been able to raise a case with our billing team in regards to this Netflix issue.
As advised, the team will be in touch within a few days to sort everything out.

Reach out to us if you need anything and we'll assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I’ve been having exactly the same issue. It’s been going on since February. Absolute disgrace in my opinion. I don’t even have Virgin TV. I end up spending hours every month contacting customer services to get refunded which normally doesn’t happen until I lodge an official complaint. It’s beyond a joke now.

Hi @total_uk thanks for your post here although we're sorry to hear of your concerns here.

We can see you have posted an alternative thread, and that Alex has responded so she will continue to address your concerns in that thread.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom, I’m sending a reply here as Alex has stopped responding to me and the issue still remains as it has done since February. Any chance you could sort it out? 

Hi Total_uk 👋🏼.

Thank you for joining me on private chat, we will continue to further help you from there as we have to further investigate this matter. 

Please join me back onto private message.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide