Menu
JohnFraser1909
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I have been Ovecharged on My First Bill

Hi If there's a Moderator on here that can help?

I recently moved house. I thought all that would happen is my contract would move with me. Not the case, virgin closed my contract and started a new one.  However, I had a discount on my last contract which wasn't carried forward to my new contract.

I spoke with someone on 3rd January, who assured me that the discount (£41) was noted on my new account and would be credited to my first bill, and going forward.  No action was taken so contacted Virgin again on 3rd February, again promised that this would be resolved.  I have been in touch 2 more times (via online chat, so that I have copies of the chat) and again promised this would be resolved, but still nothing.  My latest chat 96hours ago, I actually received an email promising that this would be sorted within 72 hours, but still nothing. 

My bill is due to be paid by 22nd February, so need to get this sorted before then.  They are charging me £232, should be £150. Can someone please help?

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have been Ovecharged on My First Bill

Hi  JohnFraser1909, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am really sorry to hear that an agreed discount has not been applied to your account since moving address.  I would like to take a closer look at this on your behalf. To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos