Menu
livix05
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I had enough - virgin Help

Hi all, 

I really do not know what to do, the service from Virgin media is absolutely a shame. 

My journey started 2 weeks ago where I tried to contact Virgin media because I move houses. After calling every day for 5 days I have barely been in touch with someone over the phone. she had a problem with her system and told me will call the next day. After 4 days nobody called me. 

Trying to call again to get in touch with someone, every time ''all lines are busy, call later''. 

I found someone here online saying that there is a messaging system, I got in contact with someone after waiting 2 days, all good and no issue. Now after 3 hours I receive an email with a confirmation of a new contract and the price increased from  £43 to £56 and a new contract with minim 12 Months. 

What is happing here as I am desperate about this, I never said I want a new contract I just one to keep the existing contract and move house, I tried to call but again all lines are busy. 

I am losing my mind here with the service provided by Virgin media and I do not have any way to contact them. 

Please I need someone to help me here, a phone number, and email, anything that I can reach to them. I do not think I was more stressful in my life as I am now. I work from home and this I vital for everyone. 

0 Kudos
bikerz
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I had enough - virgin Help

text msg service worked for me...problem is they got simultaneous chats open with different customers at once, so most likely they mistaken you with someone else, and this someone else is moving house now without even knowing...

0 Kudos
livix05
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I received a new contract with my name and new address so I do not think is a mistake. 

0 Kudos
bikerz
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

oh wow, that's even worse. thought you got new contract on current address

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi livix05

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of this. I've also not been able to locate your account via the forum information you've provided. 

Have you moved your contract over and is everything set up at the new property?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
livix05
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi John, 

What information do you need, you can find my account after my email?

Not sure if is recommended to put the account number here for public as well. 

Nothing has been sorted until this time. 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Have you spoke to the house move team to move your account over? 

If not, then you'll need to do this as this isn't something we can do here

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos