cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I feel like I'm drowning in all problem with your service

Maksym
Joining in

So, I'm suffering with this internet provider already 4 month. First 3 month I wasn't able to log into my account, system didn't recognized me, then i forgot or even didn't know my password from my account. When I'm tried to recover password for my account, that stupid system said to me, to recover password for my account, I need to log into my account. What? How do you like that Elon Musk?

I'm sure that you know about this problem but doing nothing because you want to charge from people extra money, when they cant pay they bills at time. Because in the beginning of month, you sends bill link, that i need to log into my account, but at the ending of month, you send just a normal straight link to make payment. Why you didn't do this at first?

Okay, so I'm wasn't able to pay my bills at time because of problem with your system. Later when I'm finally had a conversation with adviser, he helped me to fix that problem. But it was already then, when your system made another mistake and charged extra 7.5£from me, because i didn't paid my bill at time, an that system also didn't saw my last already paid bill, so it also add extra 26£. I explained that your problem to that adviser, he checks everything and said yes, its a system mistake so he will fix it and i will ned to be pay only 26 pounds for march, but when i checked my bill in my account, I still se a wrong bill  about 59.50£ So off course I'm not going to pay it, because its wrong bill. I'm tried to speak with adviser, some of them speak to fast, without any understanding what's going on. Some of them looks like working in village market, so I need to separate million voices on his background, and I don't understand what did they said. Some of them just hung up on the phone.

One more problem with this service its a useless, time wasting, out of date oldschool security procedure with tons of useless question. I don't understand, its already 2023. You have all my information, you have my phone number, my email, my address, its so easy to send me confirmation sms with short code to check is that really I'm an account holder or not. Why i need to play in this stupid captcha " tell me 3rd letter of your password" how much did you pay for your internet? who the first opened America? how long my feet? and more and more and more. Its a such a time wasting. I feels like I'm not into 2023 but I'm somewhere in 1423.y. Its looks like you still trying to collect bananas from palm, using a stick to knock bananas down, instead  of using more modern method. Yesterday i tried to speck with another one adviser, he dropped the phone, another one, asked me some question, that i don't know the answers, so he blocked my account and said, sorry i cant help you. All what i want, its just a pay my CORRECT bills, at time. I don't have any problem with that, but you have. If you cant give normal quality service, I don't want be your customer. This service have a bed affect on my mental health. Every month i need to dancing around this broadband, to make a payment. After NHS, this is the worst service that i have to use in England. I'm actually don't understand how you still have a customers, with so problematic technical support. Okay, only one is good here, its internet.  All 4 month its works good. Twice it was off for a couple hours, but it was not critical for me at that time. But still, if you cant provide me user-friendly payment system, it doesn't make sense, how's good your internet. Please update your grandma security system, do not f*** peoples brain with your stupid questions. Just send sms  with short code on that phone number or email, that registered in your system with this name and address. It's so damn easy.

And back to the main your problem, that  i'm still not able to pay my bills. Fix it please. Cheers. 

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Maksym,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your account at the moment. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L