Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I cant cancel my service

I have been trying to cancel my service and have already paid beyond when I've been using the service as I moved house. Have recently experienced the most appalling customer service ever. I thought I'd cancelled though but then recently got another bill as if nothing has changed. So for the last 3 days I've been trying to resolve this through the chat service as I haven't got a few hours to spare to wait on the phone. This has been an even bigger joke. I wait to be put through to a particular department. After a few hours I get through only to be told I must go to another department then I often get put to a department I've already been put to. This has gone on for about 3 days. I have tried desparately to remain patient but I really can't keep paying for a service I don't receive. My Wife has already lost a lot of her income due to Covid and it's outrageous that we should have to keep paying. The thing was I wanted to remain with Virgin but they said we couldn't have it at our address. I then arranged for BT to be installed when someone contacted me to say Virgin could be installed but they didn't contact me back after that. Anyway the gist of my point is that my account has still not closed and I am getting billed. Does anyone have an idea of how else I can contact them as I don't want to keep coming up against brick walls.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cant cancel my service

Hi TomcJay 

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've not been able to cancel your account so far.

this would be something our movers team would need to do for you, I appreciate the messaging service can be a bit frustrating, but the automated messages are designed to get you through to the right department. 

Please bear with us and an agent will pick this up.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cant cancel my service

Thanks but that still doesn’t help me. I spent the best part of 3 days on this during the week and am sure was passed on by every department including the movers team. I need something more specific.

0 Kudos