cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot find my memorable word/my quickstart package has been lost in transit/I hate this awful company

jwelliav
Just joined

I am appalled at the lack of customer support from VM. I ordered a quickstart package but the package has apparently been lost in the mail while the carrier promised delivery yesterday - which meant I wasted a day waiting at home for nothing. I have tried innumerable times to call and make a complaint since I am being charged while I have received nothing. When I call, I am asked for my memorable word. However, there was never an option to set this up and it cannot be modified, since there is no option for telephone security in my account. At this point, I would like to cut my losses and cancel my subscription. I have never got worse service than the last week of waiting around for my wifi. 

1 REPLY 1

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jwelliav 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your package

In regards with looking to cancel everything can be found via our website here - it would be a real shame to see you go. Our team on 150 or 0345 454 1111 would be able to send a password reminder letter out if you have forgotten your memorable word and also secondary security could be passed if needs be also.

As for the package being lost, have Yodel sent you any notification regarding this?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs