Menu
directingdruid
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I cannot contact anyone

My contract comes to an end in 4 weeks. I want to either discuss my options or cancel but I cannot get through to anyone.

I tried last week and was on hold for an hour, When they answered I was put through to the retention department for another 30 mins before the phone went dead

Now I try to call both numbers I have but just get a message saying this number is unavailable

I get we have issues - but how do I make sure my account is not charged. Dont need a fluffy response saying we understand your frustration - trust me...you don't. I always hated the fact you need to call someone to discuss cancelling, but in the current climate with everyone working from home and short staffed WHY OH WHY do you make it so difficult for yourselves and your customers.....

Can I do via email or something, or can someone give me a ring. Anyone else having issues with the phone line? I tried from different phones but same issue

0 Kudos
directingdruid
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot contact anyone

Just for the record I did get through and the help was perfect. Credit where its due, but still think you should make it easier to change your contract
0 Kudos