Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I can't pay my bills

it asks me to enter the one time passcode that it sent to the phone number associated with the debit card i believe. but i don't have access to that number. for my previous bill i talked to a virgin media agent using live chat and they helped me pay it, and when i asked if i'll have the same issue next time i'll need to pay my bill they said i won't. but here i am. help.

EDIT: Nevermind, it worked. i changed "visa debit" to just "debit" i don't know if that did it or why it worked this time.. but i'm glad it did i guess.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't pay my bills

nevermind.. apparently it didn't go through even tho it said payment successful. i'd really like to not get a late payment fee while i try and change the phone number from my bank account.
a 7.50 pound late payment fee is what i'm trying to pay right now, which i got because i had the same problem paying my previous bill. i'd hate another one.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mihaialexe12,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting, sorry to hear you have had some issues recently with making a payment to us.

You will only get a late payment fee if a direct debit has been denied or you are paying your bill after the expected payment date. For example if your bill was produced on the 20th of each month we would expect to receive a payment by the 12th of the following month.

We will not charge you a late payment fee for any other reason. You can check  here for more information on payments

I hope this information helps 

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

well the bill is since 19 may. so i might get another one.. that'd be 15 pounds next to the 25 that's coming up next.. i might just go homeless at this point. i really hope i won't get another 7.50 fee.. i couldn't change the phone number which caused the problem online and i couldn't change it at the bank either. i'll go change it today or tommorow hopefully.. i just hope i won't get another one until then.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us mihaialexe12,

If you do have any issues with late payment fees when your next bill is produced we can take a look at that for you.

As we advised as long as the payment is made before or on the requested payment date you will not get any late payment fees added to your account.

Kind regards Jodi. 

0 Kudos