Menu
linda25g
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can't log in to virgin media account

New to Virgin media 

I havn't been able to log in to my account online, looks like this is a common problem, if so I'd rather cancel the contract while I still can

whatever option I choose just reloads the same page

vm.PNG

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't log in to virgin media account

Hello linda25g

Thanks you for posting on the forum in regards to issues accessing your account, we appreciate you contacting us via the forums and welcome to the community.

Can you confirm if this is a new account? If so how long ago were the service's installed? Just so you know, it can take a few days for all of the details to update and allow you to register.

If this isn't a new account, can you confirm when you were last able to access the account?

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
linda25g
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's a new account installed 6th February, I registered with virgin media 2 weeks ago, tried to log in again today and still getting the above page

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Linda25g,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your online account services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. 

We are having an issue with online accounts at the moment which we are aware of and our IT team are working hard to get resolved.

Once it has been fixed we will then be more than happy to help get you logged in, can I just ask if you have ever been able to login or register? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos