Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I am moving house but virgin support is silent

I am moving house. I am currently with Virgin (broadband only) and my new house has Virgin connection. Technically it should be very easy to switch the service from one address to the other.

However, Virgin doesn't answer the phone referring to web messaging. Nobody answers to me on the web chat too.

Is there an email I can write to?

I don't need an immediate answer. 1-3 days for the answer to my request is totally acceptable. But I can't sit in the web chat constantly monitoring when somebody eventually answers.

Dear VirginMedia, please give me an email address, create a task to move service and process it at your own pace.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am moving house but virgin support is silent

Hi vadim_goryunov,

Thanks for coming to the community forums to voice your concerns. I am sorry that you haven't been able to get through via other contact channels.

Whilst we unfortunately are unable to process home moves here from the community, we ask that you send us a text on 0753 305 1809. The digital movers team will be able to action the move request for you. I'm afraid we do not have a contact email address or any other web team who can help.

Let me know if you decide to use our text service and if you need anything else from us.

Kindest regards,

Beth

0 Kudos