Menu
rajeshscad
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am getting error message Username not available while registering for my virgin media.

I am getting error message Username not available while registering for my virgin media. I have contacted customer service team last week. They said it may be due to my email id still linked with my old account. They said it will be escalated to IT team to resolve the issue. The issue still remains and not sorted out. Could you please help me with it.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am getting error message Username not available while registering for my virgin media.

Hi Rajeshscad, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry for the delay in replying, we have been busier than usual. 

If you have an email address linked to an old account then we would need to bring this over to the new one, this is something that should be pretty simple so I do apologise if it's not yet been done. 

I can certainly take a look into this for you, I'll just need to pop you a personal message first and grab some details. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
rajeshscad
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am getting error message Username not available while registering for my virgin media.

Hi Emma,

Thanks for your reply, Please drop me a mail on [REMOVED]. I can give you the details there.

Rajesh S

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm afraid we don't have access to email you from here, it can only be done securely via our forum personal messages. 

If you don't want to give the information here I can give you our number to call or text number? 

If you have any concerns you can click on my profile to prove I'm Virgin Media staff 

Thanks 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
rajeshscad
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Emma, I replied to the through the forum to you.

Please let me know if you need any more details

0 Kudos