cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Signed A New Lower Priced Contract And VM Have Already Broke It With Wrong Bill

WhatIsTheMatrix
Tuning in

On the 15th July I signed a new 18 month contract on a considerably lower monthly price as I was out of contract and could of switched providers.

One month on and VM have sent my bill and it's the same as it's been for the last year or two and not the new lower price?

I thought contracts were binding?

I have the contracts

I wanted to talk to someone but was sent around the houses and cannot get anywhere.

I try and post here and it crashes, this has happened a few times.

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello WhatIsTheMatrix

Sorry to hear of the package issues regarding the cost, we appreciate you raising this via the forums.

Can you confirm how the changes were requested? Was it via a call to the team on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 4 or via one of our digital channels here?

You can view your package and cost here, you will also receive a bill each month. The bill will include any promotional discounts currently on the account, they're value and the date they're due to expire outlining the package cost after they end. These can be viewed here.

Rob

It was via an email offer which had a dodgy link like a few people have experienced.

After eventually getting it sorted I digitally signed the contract and then received an email on the 15th July stating my new package price which should of been from this bill today. 

So, I would like the price I agreed to for the next 18 months. 

As it stands as you've not changed my bill the contract is null and void and I'm free to move after 24 years of being with this company as the link above shows my contract has already ended. 

Good morning @WhatIsTheMatrix 

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill