Menu
james_lusty
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 4 upgrade but no hub 4

Hello,

I received an email back in January to say I’ve received a upgrade for free to Intelligent WiFi on Hub 4.     I have recently seen a friend since restrictions easing and they are with VM too... they have a Hub 4 and it’s a Square router, after Googling obviously discovered the same.

I thought nothing of it and logged into my VM account and clicked on the 2021 so far summary and it says I have Hub 4 when I do not.

I am within the area Coventry.   I was wondering if there is a reason why this is and if I would be sent out the Hub 4 as it states?   

Off topic -  I am also looking to upgrade my VM Broadband package and under upgrades and offers there’s a great deal for 150mbps Broadband, TV and Phone for £28.00pm however on the last page on the checkout during upgrade it says £56.00pm which is a massive difference with no extras added on,  should I call up about that one?  

in regards ro Hub 4... are you guys able to send one out,  I have attached a picture of my current Hub which is Hub 3 and the VM page that states Hub 4.(under WiFi High Five)

Many thanks,

James 

791E94B0-5291-4866-A2ED-56E7F6C27DDC.pngimage.jpg

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hub 4 upgrade but no hub 4

Hi james_lusty, thanks for getting in touch. 

Sorry to hear about the confusion around your hub - and the new deal on the website as well.

At first I thought that the email you received may be just an error with the email - as Intelligent WiFi was also rolled out to Hub 3's as well - it's not just a Hub 4 specific thing. However if it says that you have a hub 4 in your online account as well then it does seem odd you haven't received one - or any notification about one until now.

I'd like to take a look into this and see what we can do to help. Please look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and get back to me when you can.

Tom 

james_lusty
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for helping me with this.  I have replied to your PM with account info and awaiting your response,

Stay safe!

Thanks-

james

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi James, 

Thanks for replying to the private message. The team will be in touch with you very soon regarding this ad your other issue too.

Take care,. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos