cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3

PaulwSmith
Tuning in

Am I right in think if I move from a V3 hub to a V5 one, I do not have to return the old V3 hub and power supply to VirginMedia, I just have to properly recycle it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @PaulwSmith thanks for your post here in the Community, welcome!

If you are looking to recycle the Hub 3 (we'd recommend this!), then please see here for full support 😊

We hope this helps!
Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi PaulwSmith 

At present VM aren't asking customers to return the hub3, however that may change again in the future.

See https://www.virginmedia.com/help/return-or-recycle-equipment? 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I assume you mean that for others in the future who are having a Hub 3 replaced, they may be asked to returned it.

If I recycle it as instructed there would be no way I could return mine!

Hi @PaulwSmith thanks for your post here in the Community, welcome!

If you are looking to recycle the Hub 3 (we'd recommend this!), then please see here for full support 😊

We hope this helps!
Many thanks

Tom_W

I have read that page.  It was that page that led me to believe, although I started this thread to check, that Hub 3s did not have to be returned, just recycled.

Hi @PaulwSmith thanks for your reply.

That is correct, Hub 3's no longer need to be returned and can be recycled with help on how to do so instructed in that link.

Is there a reason you may believe that this is otherwise? Please let me know if you need further guidance and I can support if so 😊

Many thanks

Tom_W

Please see this thread

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Please-return-the-unused-Virgin-Med...

VM now asking for Hub 3's to be returned when previously they had asked customers to recycle them