Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How would I know if I be getting the free TV?

So about a week or so ago, I can saw an offer on the virgin media website stating ‘Get a 4K LG Smart TV with selected bundles’. I chose the ultimate oomph bundle and filled in my details etc.  And a few days later, I have received an email which shows my contract. I viewed the contract but I see no information about the free LG TV. So that brings me to my question which is how will I know if my free TV will arrive? Due to me not receiving anything about the free TV, does this mean that the information about the free LG TV will be in a separate email or should I contact Virgin Media about it or should I wait until the installation date?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How would I know if I be getting the free TV?

Hi Haris1,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums, sorry to hear this. When you signed up for the offer was this via the link where the offer was being made? If you did not go throguth the link, even if you chose the same package would not be the offer. I suspect that if your confirmation email or your contract does not mention the TV that unfortunately it was not done with the offer attached.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I did clicked on the right link and I even have proof as once I completed signing up by filling in my details, I received an email with the subject saying ‘Your Virgin Media order’ and it shows my order summary. In the selected reward section of my order summary, it states 43" 4K Smart LG TV (RRP £479) which is what I chose instead of the other reward which was the £150 bill or something like that. Now, I just want to know if I will get the free TV because I received another email which shows my contract. In the contract, it doesn’t mention anything about the free TV in the promotional offer(s) section but then again I’m new to virgin media so I’m not sure whether they send the email separately or not. Also I forgot to mention, when I was reading the information about the free TV, it said it will despatch after it has been installed (virgin media equipments) and will take about 4 weeks to arrive.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Haris1,

Provided that your selected the offer that falls within the Terms & Conditions and followed the link, you should get the free TV. Please see this link for more information and be sure to check the FAQ tab also.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for the link. It says in the FAQs of the TV that

“Will I get an email notification?
Yes. We’ll send you an email to let you know your LG Smart TV will arrive 28 days after installation. The email should arrive two days after you place your order, so keep an eye out. After 28 days we’ll send another email to let you know your LG Smart TV is on its way.”

But I haven’t received no email after two days after placing my order. I have checked everywhere in my email such as my junk folder etc. But I can’t unfortunately find it. I find it quite weird as I do I have an email which shows my virgin media order and it includes the TV.

0 Kudos