cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to talk to a human about billing

Ellishathaway92
Joining in

Does anyone have any pointers about how to talk to a human about billing?

I changed my DD date last month and was assured (I have it in writing on the live chat) that I had no bill this month and next date would be 04/09. Low and behold, my DD has been taken today (the original due date)! I didn't account for this and have been left with no money in my account. I have been waiting on live chat for 5 hours now with no response.

I've tried calling through to customer service on the 0345 number and each time, it sends me a link to check my bill, or a link to change my DD followed by thankyou and goodbye! 

Anyone have any idea how I can speak to a human? VM were 10/10 on the set up service but anything I've needed since they have been awful!  

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Ellishathaway92.
Thank you for joining our help forums and for your first post. 🙂
We're glad to have you on board with us at the VM community, a warm welcome.

Sorry to hear of the Direct Debit change and the issues you've faced with your bills and payments despite being advised otherwise by one of our agents, we're aiming to a higher level of service for our customers and this is disappointing to hear.

We'd be eager to assist and have a look for you at what's happened and you to rectify any issues with your Direct Debit, for this I'll need to PM you shortly.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs