Menu
andyg09
Joining in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

How to reset E-billing pin

I’m assisting a relative with their virgin media account have just reset their username to access their account via Virgin Media online, but it is now asking for an e-billing pin which they have never had & linking to a ntlworld email account they have never had.
Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to reset E-billing pin

Thank you for your post Andyg09 and welcome to our community.

When you access their My Virgin Media account this should allow you to change the e-billing information, are you able to locate this and put through the change for us? You may find it on the My Profile section. 

When first logging in this shouldn't require a PIN, this would be the email address username and the password they have set up.

Could we please confirm if it's the password the website is asking for? If it may help please post a screenshot response, just ensure you cover any personal details.

Let us know how this goes.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
andyg09
Joining in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Emily,
Thanks for your quick response. I've now managed to resolve this issue.

Andyg09
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear that your issue has now been resolved Andyg09.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Lesleanne12
Joining in
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi there could you please let me know how you resolved this issue 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lesleanne12.

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Can you expand on what issues you're having please? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Lesleanne12
Joining in
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

When I log into my virgin account it brings a page up that says I need to enter 4 digit pin for ebilling but I don’t know the pin and the email address what is there is no longer in use 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me. 

My apologies for the online issue.

I'll send you a quick PM as it may need an IT ticket to fix this.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
CG45
Tuning in
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I have this problem also and no-one on the phone is capable of solving the issue, so I'm leaving Virgin. 

I cannot gain access to my account information whatever I do: I cannot obtain a new PIN (I was never issued with one in the first place) and no-one is capable of resetting the account security. It is, actually a joke. There are several threads about this issue with a large number of Virgin customers experiencing exactly the same deeply frustrating problem. Over at least a couple of years, no-one has thought to rectify this problem technically, with the result that  many people's time is being totally wasted. 

Now I also get wholly unreliable and inconsistent advice whenever I phone Virgin. Each call requires an average of half an hour listening to Virgin's idea of 'music'.

When I realised that I start getting tensed up at the mere mention of the name 'Virgin' I knew it must be time to go.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
CG45
Tuning in
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

"You need to enter your PIN above so that you can continue to view your bills online. Please ask the person who uses the email address above to give you the PIN, as they originally set up eBilling on your Virgin Media account. After you click 'Continue' you'll be the only person able to view online bills for this account." That's the message I get when I attempt to log-in. The email address is the original BlueYonder address allocated when I originally joined NTL. It has never been used and I don't not have any password for it. 

Virgin have created the ultimate unsolvable security verification problem. And refuse to do anything about it. May last attempt to sort this out, over a year ago, was futile as Virgin didn't know the solution, despite pretending very confidently that they did.

The situation would be hilarious if it wasn't so stupid.

Maybe the answer is to revert to paper billing!

0 Kudos