Menu
wood296
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

How to register as a vulnerable person

I am an older person living alone, I receive PiP for a health condition, how do I register with virgin as a vulnerable person? I have everything with them landline, Internet, television and mobile. My internet and television has not worked for about 3 months and I am still paying for it. I have also been treated very badly regarding £112 virgin have taken by direct debit for a mobile number that has never been activated by me or used, they are saying they will only refund £50. I have been passed from advisor and keep getting told someone will phone me. Feeling desperate now and very unhappy. Been a loyal customer for over 10 years. 

0 Kudos
Hetty_R
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How to register as a vulnerable person

Hi Wood296, 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for taking the time to get in touch!  

If you haven't already you would need to let us know if you're a vulnerable customer, that way we can apply the appropriate flags to the account. 

Really sorry to hear you've also been having problems with your services. I would love to see what we can do to help you and will send you a private message so we can discuss this further and apply the relevant flags to your account. Please look out for the purple envelop and reply when you can 🙂

Speak soon, 

Hetty_R
Madmac1977
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

how do we do it can we do it on line and also how can we do it on the phone when all  it does is give us stupod useless information about pressing 1 here and 1 nthere

0 Kudos
stuart_uk
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

My wife is classed as a vulnerable person, she is disabled as am I and she has been contacted by the government and told to isolate for 4 months. I understand that customers in this position can request a discounted service as a Virgin media customer, is this correct, and if so how do we go about this.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi stuart_uk,

Thanks for posting, I'm afraid we don't offer discounts for vulnerable customers but you can speak with us on 150/ 0345 454 1111 or text us on +44753 305 1809 and we can make sure we've got you on the best deal 🙂

If the account isn't already, you can flag this for accessibility, you can read more on this here 

Let me know if you need me to flag the account 🙂

Alex_Rm

stuart_uk
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes, please flag my account for accessability

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No worries stuart_uk,

I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you. (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
wood296
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Is there a link to go to please where I can register as a vulnerable customer? 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @wood296

I am sorry that we failed to respond to your initial post when you were the original thread poster. I do hope that you have managed to get your internet and TV issues sorted out since your post back in April.

I have located your account from your Forum information - I'll pop you a quick Private Message so we can go though security and get your account updated for our Priority flag. 

Please look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos