Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How to register as a vulnerable person

I am an older person living alone, I receive PiP for a health condition, how do I register with virgin as a vulnerable person? I have everything with them landline, Internet, television and mobile. My internet and television has not worked for about 3 months and I am still paying for it. I have also been treated very badly regarding £112 virgin have taken by direct debit for a mobile number that has never been activated by me or used, they are saying they will only refund £50. I have been passed from advisor and keep getting told someone will phone me. Feeling desperate now and very unhappy. Been a loyal customer for over 10 years. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How to register as a vulnerable person

Hi Wood296, 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for taking the time to get in touch!  

If you haven't already you would need to let us know if you're a vulnerable customer, that way we can apply the appropriate flags to the account. 

Really sorry to hear you've also been having problems with your services. I would love to see what we can do to help you and will send you a private message so we can discuss this further and apply the relevant flags to your account. Please look out for the purple envelop and reply when you can 🙂

Speak soon, 

Hetty_R