Menu
SBradshaw
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How to get Virgin to act on their CEDR ruling, process my refund and FIX MY CREDIT RATING

To cut a very long story short, I have a resolution in place against Virgin for their incredible lack of service. 

They have been ordered to remove any outstanding funds on my account (£60-ish) and send me a cheque for £375.

This was months ago and they said at the beginning of April that they apologise, how they believe they have the greatest service going and that they will settle the account and make sure nothing gets listed on my credit file.

NOTHING has happened yet and now I have a default showing on my credit file!!!

They will not even acknowledge me. WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THEM TO FIX MY CREDIT RATING?

0 Kudos
SBradshaw
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How can I get Virgin to act on their CEDR ruling and FIX MY CREDIT RATING

To cut a very long story short, I have a resolution in place against Virgin for their incredible lack of service. 

They have been ordered to remove any outstanding funds on my account (£60-ish) and send me a cheque for £375.

This was months ago and they said at the beginning of April that they apologise, how they believe they have the greatest service going and that they will settle the account and make sure nothing gets listed on my credit file.

NOTHING has happened yet and now I have a default showing on my credit file!!!

They will not even acknowledge me. WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THEM TO FIX MY CREDIT RATING?

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I get Virgin to act on their CEDR ruling and FIX MY CREDIT RATING

Please do not create multiple threads on the same problem. It is against the forum rules and delays help for you and others.

The 3 threads have been merged
0 Kudos
SBradshaw
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Well none of the boards were appropriate - they really do not want to hear issues people are having with their account or else there would be a board for it.

I am not having any hope this will be resolved here either.

Worst service ever. They even ignored (three times) my SARS request which is against the law. They just do not care.
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

this is a support forum. The staff here can't deal with account issues. that is why.

If you have a complaint about GDPR you can report it to the ICO at https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/

crany
Superfast
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to get Virgin to act on their CEDR ruling, process my refund and FIX MY CREDIT RATING

you would need to go back to CISAS and get them to do their enforcemnt actions its what they are there for if they ruled in your favor its their job to get virgin to pay up

0 Kudos