cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Live Chat transcript?

sjfarrell77
Joining in

I spoke to a live chat agent last night, but I was cut off and I did not have a chance to save the live chat transcript. How can I retrieve this. It seems an extremely difficult process. 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

4 REPLIES 4

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @sjfarrell77, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear that the chat was cut off before you could save anything. 😞
I can't ensure or guarantee that I'll be able to get this for you.

But I will definitely try and reach out to the relevant teams to do so and get this transcript for you.
I will send a private message - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Well I was being offered a deal by you. But it cut off on live chat. I was not able to screenshot this or save the transcript 

Hi Ilyas, I have just come off a 2.5 hour chat about a credit not appearing on my account. The last part was with Moses when he assured me the credit would now be applied, this after I had to quote your contract number on which the credit was stated. Moses said I could download through my email but this does not seem right. Can you help me to get a download of the chat please?

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Southview37,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you were disconnected from the chat! I'll do all I can to help to see if we can locate the web chat and send you the transcript.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs