Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to file Complaint?

I must admit I didn't follow through and attempt to file a complaint, but both links appeared to work for me.  The second one even pre-populated the personal details fields, and I was rather impressed by that, given how often VM "web stuff" doesn't work.

If you're still having problems, search for, read and follow the Virgin Media Consumer Complaints Code of Practice, and submit by recorded post.  Or if you haven't already raise the issue here (no personal details in the post) and the forum staff will try and get the matter resolved for you, or even initiate a complaint on your behalf.  If you actually want something fixing, the forum staff are a better hope than the complaints process, because complaints handling is another thing VM have dumped offshore.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jdickson007
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

interesting - yes links seem to work in firefox but not chrome. Thanks

I have been mis-sold a 2nd contract (which overlaps with 1st - both contain broadband)

Deperately trying to cancel 2nd (within 14 day cooling off)

Since it is blatant mis-selling also want to file complaint.

0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've marked your other post on this matter for staff to advise.  I'd recommend holding off the formal complaint until you've seen what they can do, because formal complaints are slow, and the outcomes not always impressive.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos