Menu
nadworks
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How to downgrade

Received a very aggressive call from Virgin Media yesterday (bad connection, too), telling me that my existing package will go up by £30+ (!!!) from next month. They offered me an even more expensive package as a special deal when I expressed my dismay. 😖????

When I asked to rather get downgraded to a cheaper bundle, I was told that this would need to be done by a different department and I'd have to contact Customer Relations...

• I tried 150 from my Virgin phone (only getting a busy tone) - yesterday, today...
  • I tried web chat and stayed in there for 10 (!!!) hours without any response.

Why is downgrading not possible from MyVM on the website. It would safe so much hassle and complaints? Is it Greed?

So here's the question: How can I contact VM without ruining not yet another day and get my bundle adjusted to what I really need in order to save some ££ ?

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to downgrade

Hi nadworks. Thanks for posting

I am sorry to hear you're unhappy with the sales call.  I'd like to take a closer look at your account to verify you've not been re-contract. To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
reddwarf4ever
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Was given this number by Virgin Twitter.....it’s for accounts queries 

+44 7533051809 TEXT ONLY

in the UK it’s 07533051809 TEXT ONLY

need to share this number around the internet, their website useless at getting contact info, they don’t reply to complaint emails, the live chat is a BOT.....good luck

had my Bill dropped to £1.50 more than the heavily discounted bill I have had for the past 18 months, for another 18 months COOL 👍👍👍

I dropped my broadband to 50 mb Netflix tablet Xbox no problem

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On the back of reddwarf4ever's post

Please bear in mind the response won't be instant, but the team will get back to you.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos