cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact Customer Service about Billing Issue

gpd1965
Tuning in

Struggling to find out how to get intouch with Virgin media, had my bill through today which has an error on it but cannot see any way of contacting by message, live chat, email or phone.

Anyone know the best way

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Depends on the nature of the error - is it account specific or more general? If it's general, post up the details and we'll have a go - if it's account-specific then...

You can either call in on 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone)

Or with some basic details posted here, VM staff should respond after a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @gpd1965,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for any issues with your billing.

I located your account using your forums details, can you tell me if this is regarding your Volt upgrade?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley_S

Many thanks for the reply, yes i was given the free uplift on speed with Volt but there is a £2.09 fee applied to the account for change of package

thanks

Gary

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Oh no! I will send you a private message @gpd1965.

Please look out for a plum envelope at the top right of the screen.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide