cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change email address?

Steve_W
Tuning in

I am in the process of retiring an old email address which I will soon lose access to. I thought I had updated all my accounts with the new address but then after almost a week of no emails to the old account I get one from VM - "Important information about your terms and conditions".

I have already updated my contact details for VM so what gives? I log into the VM account with my virginmedia.com address. My contact email has been updated to my hotmail account. So VM somewhere have another email account listed that I have no ability to see or change and that is being used to send "Important" information rather than my preferred contact email address.

Maybe I should be blissfully ignorant of these "important" emails not going to my set contact email address but to some other email address I won't have access to for much longer....

2 REPLIES 2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Steve_W 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you back.

I am so sorry that you have faced these issues and I'd be more than happy to check this via a Private Message.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Steve_W 

Thank you so much for chatting with me via the PM and I am so glad that we have been able to resolve this for you. 

If you need any help in the future please do be sure to pop back to the forums and we will do all we can to help.