Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How to cancel service? That call centre is closed due to COVID19?

Hi all,

I am moving home and wish to cancel my Virgin Broadband. However, understandably, due to COVID19 the relevant department is closed. However I still wish to cancel and there must be a way to cancel my account, perhaps via email? Has anybody come across this recently?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to cancel service? That call centre is closed due to COVID19?

You can still phone, but they are very busy. Best to call at 8 tomorrow morning.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey JPG2,

I can assure you that we are trying our best to help everyone that is contacting us. As @Cueball99 suggested that our call centres are still open but are very busy, especially in the evenings. Please try to call us from 8 am tomorrow and you should be able to get through without much of a wait.

Thanks

Steven_L

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have tried calling and the phone line says that call centres are closed for rearranging appointments. It does not give me any option to wait on the line to speak with someone and simply directs me to the website. My account section will not let me cancel or amend the booking and simply directs me to the phone line, which send me back to the website agin. How am I supposed to change this? Thanks
0 Kudos