Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How to cancel my sky movies free 3 month subscription

Hi guys,

You were really helpful last time I needed an answer - so thank you for that.

Now, I have another question.  I was given sky movies for free for 3 months as part of a sweetener on my package when I joined.  Please can I cancel this subscription?  (Was told i needed to give 1 months notice so i wouldn't get charged).  Honestly....I've watched 1 film on once...Top Gun....just coz it was on! lol.  So I really don't need to carry on the subscription and be paying for it.

Obviously your phone lines are jammed so hopefully I can do this via here instead?

Thank you,

Jo 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to cancel my sky movies free 3 month subscription

Hello, Have you tried the txt message service ? just txt your question and someone will get back to you, it may take some time but they will get back in touch when someone becomes available 😊

Why not try our Text Messaging Service?

It’s a great way to get help with your Virgin Media services - and it's free!

Just send your query to 07533 051 809 and we’ll text you back.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to cancel my sky movies free 3 month subscription

Hi Jamie,

The text service just tells me to go online and change my package that way.  But when I try I am told I can't change it online that I am unable to online.

The call centres aren't open....any other ideas? 

People are able to pause sky sports so not sure why I'm not able to change my package on line?  If they are able to do that.  Thanks, Jo 

0 Kudos