cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel contracts mis sold to mentally deficient customers?

da7982
Joining in

My mum has dementia and since coming back to the country I've seen that virgin have been charging her since 84 gbp since 2019 for broadbroad tv and landline she has not been using properly and when I advised her to downgrade they went and sold her another 18 month contract. As well as that I've checked her phone records to find that she has two mobile phone Sim contracts from virgin on long lengthy contracts one is being used and the other has never even left the box along with a brand-new phone from car phone warehouse on behalf of virgin. 

I've appealed to virgin but they want £240 to cancel the broadband they won't even give me access to the mobile phone accounts as my mum can't remember any of the passwords. The question is who would be the best person to speak to you about these multiple accounts gain access and ideally closing them for good with a lease amount of fuss and fines. 

Thanks, Geoff 

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi da7982 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear of your concerns regarding your mum's contracts and monthly payments.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R