Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How to cancel broadband?

Hello,

I'm moving out of the house on 30th of June and I need to cancel my service. Im on 30 day rolling contract for just broadband. 

I cannot get in touch with VM via online chat, phone or facebook. Tried calling several times and it always forwards me to virginmedia.com/contract which doesnt even exist. The online chat is not available. No VM team emails found. Nothing. No support at all

What can I do or is there any email I can send VM a note I'm leaving the contract?

Thanks

Mike

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to cancel broadband?

Hi Mikec715,

Thanks for posting on our community. Sorry to hear you're leaving us, unfortunately we are unable to process any cancellations through this page.

You would need to speak to our cancellations team directly on 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 4 again or alternatively use our messaging services on  0753 305 1809.

We appreciate you have already tried to call us and use the messaging services but we do not have a direct email to get your services cancelled. 

The other option you do have is to write to us requesting a cancellation at the address Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos