Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How to cancel BB & Phone, without phoning VM

Hi, 

I've had problems with my telephone password.  When I call VM I can get through the electronic password stages but then the person I speak with says the password doesn't match.  They wont deal with my account due to data protection.  I've been waiting for the password reset info to come by post which hasn't arrived. 

My contract runs out on the 14/5/20.  The next payment they are taking from me is far too high as the discounts have now run out. .  

I have now lost my job and we simply cannot afford to pay the extra.   

I need to cancel this service or have new similar discounts applied ASAP.  However, I cannot call them to discuss and haven't received any paperwork to reset passwords. 

I guess my only urgent option is to give 30 days notice in writing asap.  Is there an email address for this or would I need to send a letter recorded delivery ? 

Thank you for any help anyone can give me.  

ps.  This account has been running 27 years ! (since nynex/ntl then virgin) such a shame but I'm at a loss of what to do.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to cancel BB & Phone, without phoning VM

you would have to send it my post there is no email address

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to cancel BB & Phone, without phoning VM

...but the telephone password is NOT required.

There other questions that can be asked and answered to prove you are the account holder.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos