Menu
Rashmanlfc1978
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How to Confirm Cancellation

HI all can anyone help please.

I'm cancelling my virgin services because of price rise. I called the 0345 454 1111 number and waited an hour on hold before i was put thru, fair enough covid issues people working from home etc I accept that, nice bloke transferred me to cancellations waited another hour and then phone went dead! ok keep calm benefit of doubt technology etc and covid etc, tried again hour and a bit on hold this time before line just went dead. Now I've received a text message from 07533051809, which looking at previous messages is a virgin text service, giving me a reminder that my account will be closing and my services will be disconnected soon but giving me no date, 

Does anyone have any suggestions on how i can confirm that my cancellation is being processed and how i can get a service end date without spending long time on hold and tieing up an advisor?

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How to Confirm Cancellation

Hi Rashmanlfc1978, 

Really sorry you've had some trouble cancelling your services and now you're unsure when it will be closing. 

Whilst we can't take your notice or change the package from here, we can certainly have a look and confirm when it's due to end. 

I'll need to pop you a personal message now and grab some details. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team