cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How hard is it to speak to a human at VM...? Disgusting customer service!

Johnboy7
Joining in

I'm trying to speak to someone after the price rises to see if there is something that can be done to help me out. Customer service line has no options to actually ask to speak to someone? Just says I owe money and goodbye! I'll be cancelling direct debit. This is shocking behaviour. 

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Seems to be a VM tactic to block communicating with a person and switch to an automatic payment route if VM decides you owe money. It is mentioned on here quite regularly.

Whatever the details of your situation, I would suggest that cancelling your direct debit will only compound your difficulties. VM's debt collection process work very well and have caused a lot of problems for many posting on here when they reach the advanced stage of referal to credit reference agencies and debt collectors.

You are unlikely to get a VM forum team reply here in 'Community Natter' unless someone moves the topic over to the 'Management - Cable' forum.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Johnboy7 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry you feel this way.

Please either;

Call: 150 / 0345 454 1111 option 4

Whatsapp message on +447305 327 112

We'll then be able to discuss your account with you and ensure you're on the best deal for the package requested.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill