Menu
Mohamed004
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How does the payment work?

Hi virgin media community

Received my package today, my hub is up and kicking, i want to know how the first payment work? Do i pay now or later?

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How does the payment work?

Hi @Mohamed004,

Welcome back to our community! Thank you for your post!

We're happy that you joined the Virgin Media Family and are all set up with your broadband.

Now that you're connected at the end of each month you will receive a monthly bill. We always charge for two months on the first bill, so your first bill will be slightly higher than usual unless you have an offer applied on your account. You can take a look at the first bill explanation here for reference.

We will always send you the bill two weeks in advance of the due date, so if there are any issues, you will have plenty of time to contact us so about it.

Now that you're a customer, you can register for an online MyVirginMedia account here. There, you will be able to view your online bills, appointments, deliveries and many other features.

If you're unsure on how to pay your bills, please take a look here for more information.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, we're more than happy to help.

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide