Menu
domino8
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How do you escalate a complaint?

In November I went into the hospital for several weeks for cancer surgery. Before I went in I called Virgin and changed my package, when I was in hospital Virgin changed the package without my permission by calling my wife who isn't the contract owner and was told that Virgin was giving her the same package I'd asked for the same price - it wasn't.  

I'm the contract owner as far as I'm aware Virgin shouldn't change the contract unless I say it's okay.

I raised a complaint last month and today receive a message saying 1) they called me to talk about it, I have no call logs from Virgin for three months and 2) I should call the sales number if I'm not happy with the resolution. 

Call the sales number, no option to make a complaint you just have to sit in a queue forever in the vague hope someone can deal with the issue.

Over almost 15 years with Virgin I'm on my last legs staying, is there a way to escalate the complaint without sitting in a system not designed to handle them?

At this point, I'd rather throw in the towel and call BT than sit in a queue for two hours.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do you escalate a complaint?

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, domino8,

I Apologies for the delayed response, I'm sorry to hear that you have had this experience and that you were in the hospital, we do hope things are OK now. Our records indicate that you have been in touch to discuss this and hope things have been resolved for you, however if you would like to discuss with us further let us know and we can send you a PM.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
domino8
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hasn't been resolved, however, given I'm rehabbing from nine months of chemo, several surgeries, weeks of laying in a hospital beds and now intensive screening because I may still have cancer - I've been told not to bother trying to call VM again and concentrate on not dying. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi  domino8,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am really sorry to hear about the issues you have been facing when trying to get better back to good health and not have to deal with this.

I will be more than happy to look further into this and do my best to resolved this for you, if you are able yo join me tomorrow in a private chat, please let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
domino8
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your offer of support Paul,

However, I'd rather just leave the issue as it stands and terminate my relationship with Virgin Media when I feel better. 

Once again, thank you.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi domino8,

Thank you for coming back to me, I appreciate the important thing right now if for you to get better, my offer to help is open , if when you feel up to it you would like me to help in any way to get this resolved please let me know.

Kind regards

Paul.t

0 Kudos