Menu
Mbenbow
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

How do you communicate with virgin media

I've given up and left virgin after 2 month of no service, I have phone, texted over 300times chatted on app sent a complaint that just replied there isn't a problem and I need to phone. I've written 2 letters and I just can't get a response. I have asked for a deadlock letter and still nothing anyone know how I can close my account as they just keep threatening me about my bill

0 Kudos
greenfordraj
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do you communicate with virgin media

Start a complaint with Communications Ombudsman.

You have done all you can and got nowhere.

https://www.ombudsman-services.org/sectors/communications

0 Kudos
Mbenbow
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but you have to wait 8 weeks and need a deadlock letter to do that but as they don't respond to anything I'm stuck 

0 Kudos
Mbenbow
Tuning in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately you have to wait 8 weeks and should get a deadlock letter first but as I haven't I have done this already thanks 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mbenbow

Thanks for posting and apologies for the delayed reply.

I am sorry you wish to cancel. You'll need to call us on 150 // 0345 454 1111 or write to us here - Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Mbenbow
Tuning in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks John but you've obviously got no idea how rubbish and annoying that comment is. Those numbers don't actually work there is over an hour normally 2 before you get to speak to anyone and then you get transfered to the retention team if your lucky but my experience is you get cut off. I have written on 30th Dec to say I was leaving so done what I need but it's obvious virgin Media don't care as they sent texts in feb to say they were reducing my service due to none payment. When I hadn't had a service since the 15th Dec due to technical issues.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the information, did you put all the information needed to find the account and put through the 30 days notice? 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Mbenbow
Tuning in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have sent letters on 30th Dec and 30th Jan and a formal complaint I've had one response saying give us a month to investigate but that is up this week and no acknowledgement that I've given notice. I just get texts about none payment of bill and cutting off a service that hasn't worked since mid Dec anyway 

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Did you state that it was a request for the 30 days notice to be put in place as it sounds like it was raised as a complaint? 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Mbenbow
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I stated I was leaving on the 30th Dec as virgin was in breach of contract. But got no response at all until my 2nd letter in January and was then told 30 days to look into my complaint nothing about leaving. But I already have left and I'm not paying January and now February bill when you stop providing the contracted service in Dec when I first told you 

0 Kudos