Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How do i downgrade my package online

I know it's bad times at the moment but I need to downgrade my package and no one is answering my calls.  I'm ringing number 150 but getting no luck getting though. Is their any other way to get in touch with them.?

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do i downgrade my package online

Hey, I would also like to know if it is possible to downgrade a package that I currently have online - why it isn't possible to do it via my account when I can upgrade is typically a greedy thing to do from a company. Anyway's can anyone give us an option to do so?

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Same for me, cannot get through, sent 2 E mails, no reply. I understand that they are busy but their online system will allow you to up your package (increasing their revenue) so should be able to downgrade too (reducing their revenue as well as your outgoings) I think I am right in thinking that if I go to another supplier, it is sorted out between them and Virgin is cancelled. I would rather downgrade but if I do not get an answer soon, I will be forced to leave

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

same here, I want to remove some services but you cannot online.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

exactly same issue. You can get rid of Sky which I do not have online but nothing else. I hope they read this .typical Virgin trying to squeeze out more money out us.  I lodged a complaint and kept text correspondence when trying to get through so can argue for backdating my request when this blows over . 

0 Kudos