Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How do i cancel my Broadband during Covid

The website https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/thinking-of-leaving says you must Cancel via phone, When you phone you go through the steps and it says because of Covid most call centers are closed and ends. Iv tried choosing some different options on the phone and been on hold for over an hour and then the call gets disconnected and you have to start again.

Iv tried tweeting.

Iv tried the live chat, with still no response after 3 days.

This can't be LEGAL. I'm out of Contract, iv already got another provider installed. I don't want Virgin anymore and soon they will be billing me again. I have been trying to Cancel for almost two weeks now. This is really frustrating.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do i cancel my Broadband during Covid

Hello

With regards to cancellations I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you. You can also call in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 best times to call are first thing in the morning, use the option "Thinking of leaving", but again wait times my be long.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Or write too Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do i cancel my Broadband during Covid

Thanks, il give the Text a go.
0 Kudos