Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do I get a response to a complaint?

Is there anyone from Virgin out there who can communicate with me about a complaint I first raised via Resolver nearly 2 weeks ago?

Despite reminders and sending another complaint at the start of this week directly to Virgin via their dedicated complaints address, there's still no response.

In short I've been given bad advice, had pushy misselling, then finally after some effort on my part been told my tech issue would now be fixed for free by sending me a booster.

Then I received an email increasing my monthly bill by £34 and told I'd de facto signed a new 12 month contract - none of which had previously been mentioned. And still no one has answered my original complaint!

Anyone out there from Virgin prepared to discuss before I finally give up & depart for Sky?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I get a response to a complaint?

Hi gcfalco,

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear you feel this way/ Our complaints process in some cases, it can take up to 28 days. This depends on the issues you’ve raised, as we always try to give your comments the attention they deserve. I have found your case and can see it is with the correct team.

Many thanks,

Zoie_P

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie,

Many thanks for taking the time to reply when as you say it's with someone else to deal with.

However, as my next bill is due to go up £34 due to provision of a "free booster", I do hope they act quickly, as I'm not paying.

It took you half a day to put the bill up so why 28 days to sort it out?

Further, come Monday you've already had 14 days.

Gary

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi gcfalco,

Thanks for getting back to us. I can take a look into this if you wish I have prompted the agent assigned to your case that you have been in touch but I will be more than happy to look into this now for you. I will pop you a private message over for some account details just keep an eye out for the purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Zoie_P

0 Kudos