Menu
Madzda2003
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

How do I get a WS order number?

I ordered through Quidco nearly 3 weeks ago now and still my cash back hasn’t been tracked. After contacting Quidco, they have said there is nothing they can do until I have a WS order reference number from Virgin Media. Does anybody know where I find this WS number they are talking about???

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I get a WS order number?

Hello

You should have got welcome email with that reference number on ?

Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Rioockenden
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same issues now. Did you manage to locate your WS order number and receive your cash back through quidco? Thanks 

0 Kudos
KP-11
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I'm in the same situation. Bough throuigh TCB and the order didn't track. Was unable to lodge a missing cashback claim as I can't find that order number (starting with WS) anywhere; and not on my welcome letter. Seems deliberate.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi there KP-11, thanks for posting I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your reward.

To help look into your issue further, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
rajdaking
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I signed up to Virgin media home phone and broadband through quidco but the cash back did not track. In order to raise the claim they need a WS order ref number which is supposedly on the first email I received from virgin. It isn't. 

I am reluctant to call as with all the covid issues, this is not an emergency however I am also keen to resolve this as from an affordability point of view, I would not have taken out this contract without the cashback incentive. 

Thanks in advance for any responses. 

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi rajdaking, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear you've not received your WS number to claim your reward.  I am going to respond to your private message.

Regards

Lee 

0 Kudos
rajdaking
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting buddy for the WS number 

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi rajdaking

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos