Menu
Mikeyboy35
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How do I downgrade my package ? Online doesn’t work and can’t speak to anyone !

I have tried using the apps and online website to change my existing Bigger Bundle Package As too expensive now.  I just want to be able to do it online or better still speak to a human being who can advise me on the price for a lower service /cost.  It feels like they make it so difficult to make changes deliberately so they can keep billing you for a service you want to change 

I’ve tried calling but it says they are really busy goodbye which I thought was unbelievable service !  

I may go to social media next but I am now considering whether to just change provider 

Can anyone help me please ? 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I downgrade my package ? Online doesn’t work and can’t speak to anyone !

Hi there @Mikeyboy35

Welcome back to our Community - sorry to understand that you're having some issues with contacting us and arranging a package downgrade. We are busier than usual and for that we do apologise; we are doing all we can to answer all calls as quickly as we can. 

Package changes can be done either by calling us on 150/03454541111 (option 4 from the main menu) or you can pop us a text on 07533051809

We are the same agents who deal with Twitter and Facebook feeds and we would advise the same information. 

Hope you manage o get things sorted out - feel free to keep us posted. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos