Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How do I contact virgin media about billing

I changed my package to a cheaper one last month and received a new contract and price but Virgin is still debiting the old price. I need to discuss this with Virgin but its phonelines are constantly busy the email system is always down and there doesn't seem to be a chat facility. Can anyone help with some advice ?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I contact virgin media about billing

VM don't have a customer facing billing email address. You should be able contact Billing using the following link, /contactus/accounts-and-billing  and scrolling down and clicking on the red message us icon. This does not operate 24/7 and telephone calls take precedence. If you wish to call you should do so at 8am when lines first open and are least busy.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
eddiew
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I contact virgin media about billing

As far as I can tell, there are currently zero ways to contact VM. Phoneline down without even a queuing system, web chat button MIA, no 'email us' or 'call me' to be found either.

Apparently the company has gone dark - a little ironic for an internet provider.

Not surprised so many people I know are switching to BT - at least they answer the phone!
0 Kudos