cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I claim Google Nest Offer

Hak33m
Joining in

Hello,

When I signed up for my Virgin Media on 26 July, it came with an offer of a Google Nest hub Max offer. 

My understanding was that that I could claim after paying my first. I paid my first bill a couple of days ago.

Please could someone from the Forum Team kindly let me know the next steps to claiming the Google Nest hub Max offer?

7 REPLIES 7

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Hak33m, thanks for reaching out to us!

I'm sorry to hear about the gift not arriving.
May I ask if this was with Virgin Media directly or through a 3rd party site?
Let us know and we can go on from there.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello

It was through Virgin Media directly

Hi @Ilyas_Y

It was directly through Virgin Media

Thank you for confirming this @Hak33m, when we are providing any gifts with the service we will either send the gift out to you or give a code where this can be claimed.

Have you had any emails with a code or delivery confirmation from us? If they have not appeared in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder too.

Let us know if you need further support, we will be happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi @Nathan_B,

I have again checked my email inbox (spam/junk folder) and can confirm that I did not receive any emails with a code or delivery confirmation from virgin media.

Please help!

And thanks once again for your help with my other billing query 👍

Thanks for checking this, as you have not had this email come through I will send you a PM to confirm your details o this can be checked further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thanks Nathan