Menu
Sp69_-
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do I change my billing address, as I rented property out and had different billing address

Hi 

I have been trying to contact virgin media but the contact number doesn’t seem to work, it seems there is no way of contacting them, terrible customer service if you ask me 

I need to change a billing address on my virgin media account as it was different to the property address, as I was renting it out to students.

I am over seas in Australia, I can’t find an option ti change billing address, does anyone know how to do this or have a contact number that works ? 

many thanks 

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I change my billing address, as I rented property out and had different billing address

Hello Sp69_-

Sorry to hear of the problems faced getting to speak to a member of the team in regards to your billing address, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

In your post you mentioned you're currently abroad in Australia, at present we can't send bills to addresses outside of the UK. If you wish to keep an eye on the bills you can set up an online account and receive bills via email. We also have an application virg.in/myVM

Rob

0 Kudos
Sp69_-
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I change my billing address, as I rented property out and had different billing address

Hi Rob 

I need them posting to the property address in the U.K. where the Virgin services are installed, as they are currently being posted to my old address 

how do I change the bill posting address on my account to the same as the address which has the virgin media services installed 

thanks 

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Sp69_- this is something I can assist you with.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to confirm some details, looking forward to hearing back from you.

Rob

0 Kudos