cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel a visit from an engineer. The app just reverts to change my appt evertime I press cancel

Joining in

I want to cancel an engineer visit but can't find any way to do it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @2607,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages. I'm glad that I was able to assist you today by cancelling the technician appointment.

I'm glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any issues going forward, please reach back our to us on here and we'll be more than happy to help.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @2607,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry that you're having some issues cancelling your appointment through your online account!

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and see how I can help! 😊 

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details before I can cancel the appointment for you. Keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @2607,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages. I'm glad that I was able to assist you today by cancelling the technician appointment.

I'm glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any issues going forward, please reach back our to us on here and we'll be more than happy to help.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team