Menu
Maggieb58
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How do I book a technician

I have tried rebooting my TiVo box and still getting error code N27 so need to book a technician.

Please help as I am unable to contact virgin media.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I book a technician

Hi Maggieb58,

Have you checked that all cables, especially the white coax are all firmly connected and finger tight? If using an ethernet cable have you tried a different cable or port on the hub?

Have you clicked on Check service status at the top of the page, and also ran tests from there? 

If so and nothing else showing them you need to contact the Faults team.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

When calling Faults you will go through a series of questions/tests, if that doesn't resolve the problem then call back around 10 minutes later and an agent should pick the phone up

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I book a technician

Morning @Maggieb58

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry you're having an issue with your TV box this isn't good. 

Have you tried the suggestions given by the community?

If it's still an issue then please reply to the personal message I'm sending now and we can take it from there.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos