cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can you contact the leaving team if they just disconnect your call after an hour on hold?

LividMare
Joining in

I have spent HOURS on hold to the leaving team over the past few weeks, but calls are being disconnected even when you finally manage to speak to a human.

Each advisor has given me different information so my issue is STILL not resolved (meaning my bill is running along at £66 instead of £29!). I've asked to speak to a manager but this is just ignored.

This is now causing me serious distress and the hold music (the same 4 songs on repeat) is definitely affecting the state of my mental health.

I wondered if anyone else out there could suggest a better way of making contact ...

1 REPLY 1

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi LividMare

Welcome to the community. 

Sorry to hear that you've not been able to give your 30 day disconnection notice. It's sad to hear that you're thinking of leaving us. If you've not been able to get through and complete your request to cancel your services, you can also give your 30 day right to cancel by written response, which is detailed here if needed. The only way to cancel the service would be to speak to you on 150 from a Virgin land line or 0345 454 1111 from any other line using options 1/4/4 or you can send a written request to Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA. 

Just to confirm are you looking to cancel all of your services? We cannot take package changes or partial disconnections by post, so the letter must detail your wish for all services to be cancelled. Once we have received your 30 day disconnection notice by post - we book this in for 30 days time. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley