Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How can I speak to a UK call centre

I am trying to simply get a V6 box to replace my ailing antique Samsung box. Tried 150 with no success then tried on text with the bot who “talks” to me like I’m a five year old and if it gets stuck simply 7introduces itself again.  Threatened to leave so it took all my security details and promised a call within 4 hours of the office opening.  I had a call from what I think was India but the line was so bad I could not hear them properly.  My contract has expired on both our two mobiles and the TV and broadband. To add insult to injury VM keep sending me messages about all wonderful offers which I can’t have as an existing customer. Presumably I’m being ignored as they are too busy setting up new business.

Unless something happens I will be forced to cancel all our subscriptions of £135 per month which is a shame as the broadband is excellent and we have been customers for over 25 years. We don’t want to do this but will do if we can’t get this simple problem sorted

As we are both vulnerable we cannot change at the moment but will probably be able to do so in the new year 

Please help. Thank you 

0 Kudos
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How can I speak to a UK call centre

Hi Ladyrobson,

There is no direct number to a UK call centre. All calls are routed in the same way, and are picked up by whichever agent is currently free, irrespective of where they are based .

If you take the Retentions route (thinking of leaving) then   you are more than likely  to be passed to a UK based agent.

You can renegotiate your contract with them, and at the same time ask for box swap to the V6, providing you also have VM broadband, as the V6 doesn't work with any other broadband provider.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.  Already have a V6  connected to our Smart TV and the Samsung is our additional box and it is simply a swap which doesn’t need an engineer as we are not prepared to let people in.  We also need the V6 as the Samsung does not appear to support Prime video on our new TV . Hoping they may read this and sort it out but failing that we will phone and try to sort it out as you suggested. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Ladyrobson.

We can see you've since been in touch with the team to resolve this.

Let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos