Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How can I contact VM to make arrangements to move home?

Every option I go through on the website either leads to pages with non existent "message us" buttons like this:

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/moving-home

or tells me to contact the community for more help, as I am doing here. 

I have also tried submitting a complaint here:

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/make-a-complaint

There's an option to use text messaging to a phone number, which has seen no response since I first started trying to contact VM last Wednesday. 

I have also initiated a conversation several times in the VM android app and again get no response. 

This is an omnishambles, do they want to retain customers or not? I have changed all of my other services from utilities to council tax to mobile to TV licence all within a few minutes, why does VM have to make everything so difficult?

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I contact VM to make arrangements to move home?

Hey there mfry55, exciting times with the house move and sorry to hear you've been unable to contact us about it.Unfortunately, we're unable to process house moves on here but please call us on 150 / 0345 454 1111 or text us on 0753 305 1809 so our Move and Transfer Team can help you migrate your services over to the new property.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I gave up after the 3rd day of my time having been wasted. 

It seems to me that Virgin have no interest in the telecoms contract I entered into. 

Regards,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mfry55,

I am sorry to hear this, I can assure you that we are eager to help with your home move and we want you to have the best experience possible.

What happened when you tried to speak with us on the given contact numbers?

Beth

0 Kudos