cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I cancel my contract?

mnadeem89
On our wavelength

I cancelled my contract previously and then got sold a few dreams to stay.

So made an official complaint which was then resolved on the basis that my new price would be X.  However, when the contract came through it was full price.

Now I just want to cancel, I've been on the phone for over an hour every day, yet no one picks up. Online chat is exactly the same.

Can someone please process this cancellation as I've given up.

5 REPLIES 5

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello mnadeem89.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention on the Community.

We are sorry to hear about the issues with your new contract not matching to what was agreed on the phone call.

As much as we would like to help, Billing and package costs are beyond our support scope.

It would need you to call us as close to 8am as possible when the lines are not as busy.

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth_L,

Thank you for your speedy response.  I have called at various times during the day to no avail.  Right now I had been on the phone waiting for the cancellations department for 1hr and 2 mins when the call was suddenly disconnected.  I've also been on the online chat concurrently and yet nothing.

I don't want to negotiate or anything, I'd just like to cancel but even when speaking to other departments they will just put you through and then you're on hold again.

Thanks for your reply mnadeem89.

I would like to see if I can get this looked into for you.

Do you mind if I sent you a private message to pass security?

If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Omadawn
Up to speed

Now, I’m sure there is a good reason for this which somehow I am unable to see but, from the perspective of this post, some 21 minutes ago, Gareth posts, and I quote “As much as we would like to help, Billing and package costs are beyond our support scope.” Fair enough!

Except, then not eight minutes later the same person (well assuming they are a physical person and not a badly programmed bot), then posts “I would like to see if I can get this looked into for you. Do you mind if I sent (sic) you a private message to pass security?”

So which is it? The typo (‘sent’ instead of ‘send’) would indicate that Gareth is actually a real, (fallible) human responding to questions, but it does pose some questions. Can the forum team actually get involved in package and billing issues or not?
Or maybe they can in certain (undefined) circumstances but not in others - it’s just a minefield, isn’t it?

Derek918
On our wavelength

@omadawn, perhaps Gareth_L can help mnadeem89 with cancelling their services as opposed to billing and package issues. Just my view.