Menu
TMinfidel
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How best follow up a complaint?

I logged a complaint regarding my transfer of responsibility on the 4th of Feb, and have just today received an update via email regarding it. I'm not happy with the response, but the email says I need to call the general number if I want to query it. Is there a specific option I need to choose for complaints, as I don't think spending an hour on hold for someone in customer services to tell me there's nothing they can do about it is a good use of time?

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How best follow up a complaint?

Hi TMinfidel,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear you're unhappy with the update you have had. 

If you don't mind me asking what is it with the response you're not happy with?

^Martin

0 Kudos
shaunny
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The fact that you cant contact the complaints department in itself is a farce, all you can do is call customer services who cannot deal with complaints, if they log your complaint then the resolution team just fob you off with failed callback emails, they even had the audacity to say on two occasions they discussed my issue with me and closed the complaint which was a blatant lie. I am taking this to CISAS as these despicable people think the are beyond reproach. Absolute disgraceful treatment of paying customers.

0 Kudos
TMinfidel
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The follow up I have received is incorrect, it states that I had already reached an agreement with retentions when that isn't true, they were unable to help me as I was a new customer. That said, despite being told twice I was a new customer, I was told I was not eligible to receive the new customer deals that were available at the time. Do the resolution team have an email contact I can use to respond to the complaint as I don't have the time to sit on hold for an hour to customer services.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey @TMinfidel

Thanks for taking the time to post on our forums today.

Have you received any letters or emails from us at all with the latest updates?

I can look into the complaint from here for you or you can send a text message over to the team on 0753 305 1809 and speak to the complaints team that way. If you are happy for me to look into this further, we can do that via a private message.

Please let me know if you wish for me to carry on look into this for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
TMinfidel
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven. If you could please that would be great. I have recieved an email update stating the resolution is an apology and incorrect statement as to how I had reached resolution.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me @TMinfidel.

I will send over a private message now, so that we can pass account security and I can take ownership of this and look into the complaint further for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos